OPEN ENROLLMENT is coming up. Here are some TIPS to help make your open enrollment go smoothly.
- Know your open enrollment deadline- You will not be able to change your benefits after the deadline closes.
- Review your insurance options - Talk to your significant other, know who is supposed to be covered and who is not.
- Compare your options, premiums, provider networks - One plan may sound better than another but the cost could play a factor, know what your electing. There could be a plan that fits your pocket book and medical needs.
- Learn the differences in FSA and HSA accounts. Is this something you should be taking advantage of?
- When in doubt ask your benefits team. Our Job is to ensure you understand what you are signing up for.